This website is managed and operated by the Promotion Council for the Taiga drama “Sanda Maru” and the Sengoku Wakayama Tourism Campaign (hereinafter "Council".) Please read the following provisions regarding the viewing and use of this site. Please be advised that the following details may be changed without prior notice.
- The use of this website is done at the user’s responsibility. Though we take great care in preparing the information posted on this website, we make no guarantees regarding its accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, certainty, completeness, etc.
- The Council shall not be liable for reparations or any other liability for any damages caused by mistakes, imperfections, or the use/non-use of information posted on this website, nor damage resulting from downloads, etc.
- We make no guarantee that this website or its host server are free of computer viruses or other harmful software.
- The Council bears no responsibility to update the information on this website, regardless of the situation.
- As a general rule, the Council will update and/or delete information on this website without prior notice.
- The Council may, due to certain unavoidable circumstances, temporarily or permanently suspend the operation of this website.
- The Council shall not be liable for reparations or any other liability as a result of the updating or deleting of information on the website or by the temporary or permanent suspension of the website.
2. Copyright, Trademarks, etc.
In principle, the rights to all information (texts, drawings, photographs, various types of data, etc.) posted on this website are owned by the Council or by the rightful copyright owner.
Use (including reproduction, alteration, distribution, etc.) of the information on this website without prior consent from the Council is prohibited unless otherwise permitted by copyright law.
3. Links to this website
In principle, linking to this website is allowed freely. However, please observe the following requests.
- Please be sure to specify that it is a link to the “Kihoku Tourist Information Wakateku” site (source).
- Please be aware that URLs and the content of the pages they refer to may be changed or deleted without prior notice.
- Generally, linking is not permitted in the following cases:
- Links from sites containing illegal information
- Links from sites whose content goes against public order, morals, or social ethics
- Links which make it unclear that the information is coming from this website, such as frame links (please utilize links which transfer the entire current screen to our website, or links which open our website in its own separate tab or window)
- Links which mislead users into thinking that the linking website is related to the Council
- The Council shall not be held responsible for any complaints, damages, hardware or software website failures, or any other liability for damages to users or third parties caused by links to this website.
4. Note on links to external websites
This website may have links to websites managed and operated by people or organizations other than the Council. The Council shall not be held responsible for the appropriateness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, certainty, or completeness of the information posted on the linked websites.
5. Prohibited Acts
The following acts are prohibited:
- Acts that violate the property, rights, honor, credit, privacy etc. of the Council or of third parties
- Acts that interfere with the management and operation of this website
- Using, transmitting, or uploading harmful computer programs and information
- Acts that violate laws and regulations
- In addition to the above, acts that the Council determines are inappropriate.
6. Compatible Browsing Environments
||Internet Explorer： 10 or later
Mac Safari 11
The Council's failure to exercise its rights stated in this agreement does not indemnify said rights.
Taiga Drama "Sanada Maru" / Sengoku Wakayama Tourism Campaign Promotion Council